Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sorry - I'm Not Buying the Fireworks Explanation




Perhaps I read too much science fiction as a child. But doesn't this whole dead birds and dead fish thing all over the world seem like something straight out of a sci fi story?

This time it's thousands of doves in Italy.

And as birds drop from the sky all over the world, the best explanation we can get is "fireworks"? Really?

Map

Since the first red winged blackbirds died, I've had this song stuck in my head. Do you remember? "...a sound that could kill someone from a distance..."

I found the video:


Experiment IV




The name HAARP has begun to come up on forums where people are discussing these global events. Sounds eerily like Experiment IV.


So what's going on?

3 comments:

lacochran's evil twin said...

The independent and natural explanations that have been ascribed to what's happening I don't buy at all. I'm not generally one for conspiracy theories but either folks haven't figured out what's causing it yet or someone IS hiding something.

This is very disturbing to me. What happens to the birds, fish, crabs... happens eventually to us. We're all connected. At a minimum it makes me wonder if I should be eating fish. But perhaps that should be the least of our worries. Time to go back to bed and pull the cover over our heads.

Lisa Ursu said...

I don't buy it either.
HAARP indeed.
Thanks for this post.
All the best to you,
and to us all.

Susan said...

Here's what's really nagging at me - despite the strangeness of what's happening and the obviously weak explanations we're given, it still feels like paranoia to argue that something is seriously wrong.

We've set ourselves up to immediately doubt ourselves even when everything points to a real problem.