Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Need Co-Conspirators





This is just for fun - but you can make my daughter laugh with very little effort, which will tickle me as well.

She's turning 21 this year, she's a gifted writer who thinks she can't write and she started a blog just because I nagged her into it. She wrote a couple of entries, then abandoned it for months.

"I can't write," she explained.

But I noticed this morning that she's posted a new entry. And, typically, she noted that no one reads it but her mother.

So here's where you come in. If you have a minute...and if you feel like it, go visit. Say hi. Make her eyes pop out of her head.

You'll like her, by the way. I do. But then I admit I'm biased.

You'll find her here: Oh Please.

Tell her hi from her mom, too.

2 comments:

lesthook said...

I like the way she writes,talks,thinks. I read several entries .

Susan said...

she is, as they say, da bomb.